Kangana received the Best Actress Award for “Queen” at the 62nd National award while Priyanka’s film “Mary Kom” received the Best Popular Film Provinding Wholesome Entertainment.
- Kangana Ranaut talks about physical fitness, pushing boundaries and more
- Kangana Ranaut is happy that marriage didn’t happen when she wanted it the most
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut looks sultry in a sheer Zuhair Murad number
- Priyanka is now singing in Bollywood movies and her latest number is the title track of ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
- Priyanka is my friend and knows me better than any journalist: Kangana Ranaut
- Priyanka Chopra called me after my National award win: Kangana Ranaut
Priyanka took to photo-sharing website Instagram to share a selfie with Kangana and Shraddha Kapoor. The three were all smiles while they were looking towards the camera.
The “Mary Kom” actress captioned the selfie: “Girls night out,.. #MaryKom n #Queen together..”
Priyanka will next be seen in Zoya Akhtar’s “Dil Dhadakne Do” that also features Anushka Sharma, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and the director’s brother Farhan Akhtar.
And Kangana is busy with her upcoming films “Tanu Weds Manu Returns” and “Katti Batti”.