“Weddings are a union of two souls to make them one…but weddings to me are the coming together of two families into one…this union is greater and more admirable than the marriage itself…this is the association that makes the togetherness feel pure and united,” Big B wrote on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
- Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan enjoy FIFA World Cup semi-final match in Russia
- Amitabh Bachchan on Brahmastra co-stars Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor: They are a revelation, I love them
- Aishwarya Rai sends Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan ‘love, health and happiness’ on their 45th wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan shares a lovely throwback photo with Jaya Bachchan on their wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan shares screen space with daughter Shweta, calls the opportunity ‘an honour, a pride’
- First picture of newly married Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
Kunal and Naina exchanged vows Monday in a beach ceremony on an island in Seychelles with only their immediate families present.
On the professional front, Big B is basking in all the appreciation that has come his way for his role in R. Balki’s film ‘Shamitabh’.