If there is anything that will please you on the last day of this long holiday week, then it has got to be ‘Pinga’, the new song from ‘Bajirao Mastani’. The leading ladies – Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone take the centrestage in ‘Pinga’ and surprise you with their perfect dance moves.
Dressed in heavy navvari saris, both Priyanka and Deepika match dance steps gracefully in this energetic song. What goes missing here is the lead actor Ranveer Singh (Bajirao).
Priyanka Chopra looks perfect as a Marathi mulgi but it could take a while for the viewers to accept Deepika in this never seen avatar.
After the first song ‘Deewani Mastani’, Sanjay Leela Bhansali is ready to impress the spectators with this song as well.
Priyanka Chopra took to Twitter to share the song with fans.
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) November 15, 2015
We see the pain that Kashibai and Mastani go through which depicts in the lyrics and dance of the song. The two actresses are in a face off at the dancing front and from matching saris to matching dance steps, this song reminds us of the famous ‘Devdas’ song ‘Dola Re’ which was a face off between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit.
This is the first time that Bollywood’s top beauties, Deepika and Priyanka have come under one roof to deliver such a performance.
- When Priyanka Chopra stood out in supporting roles
- Trained with Birju Maharaj for ‘Bajirao Mastani’ song: Deepika Padukone
- Major controversies that have hit ‘Bajirao Mastani’
- Don’t want ‘Bajirao Mastani’ ban but revision: Bajirao-Mastani descendants
- Watch: How Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra danced their way to perfection in ‘Pinga’
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka’s versatility, Deepika’s work ethics
The song has been sung by Shreya Ghoshal and Vaishali Made and choreographed by Remo D’Souza.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s magnum opus ‘Bajirao Mastani’ is slated to release on December 18.