“I have worked with many Bollywood actors, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to work with ‘Mr. Perfectionist…I would like to work with Aamir Khan. It will be an experience choreographing him,” D’Souza said in a statement.
D’Souza, who is appearing as superjudge on dance reality show “Dance +”, has choreographed the Who’s Who of Bollywood. And now he aspires to go one notch higher.
- Bobby Deol on Remo D’Souza: He has made a very nice looking film
- Remo D’Souza on making Salman Khan dance in Race 3: It’s the easiest job to make him dance
- Salman Khan: If I am saying ‘kal bataunga’ after script narration, then that film is never happening
- Remo D’Souza, Prabhudheva and Farah Khan: Choreographers who took the director’s chair
- Prabhudheva on working with Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan: They are a source of inspiration
- Sooraj Pancholi to star in Remo D’souza’s dance-based film
The choreographer shared his wish during the shooting of the Star Plus show.
“When one of the contestants, Hardik asked Remo, who would be that one person Remo would like to work with from Bollywood. He said that it would be Aamir,” said a source.
“Dance +” also feature dancers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Sumeet Nagdev as three judges.