If there’s one man one a roll in Bollywood, then, it has to be Anil Kapoor. While on one hand, his performance in ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ has garnered him rave reviews from everyone alike, on the other hand, Richard Branson’s Virgin Produced India has announced its first Bollywood project in partnership with Anil and his daughter Rhea Kapoor.
The said film, which is an untitled comedy will be co-produced by Anil’s banner, ‘Anil Kapoor Film Company’, also will mark the directorial debut of Karan Boolani. The film is said to be revolving around the lives of teenagers who meet during their freshmen year at an American university. The film will also feature the Oscar-winning music maestro A. R. Rahman.
- Fanney Khan posters: Rajkummar Rao is shocked and Aishwarya Rai is confused. But what is Anil Kapoor up to?
- After Race 3, Salman Khan, Bobby Deol and Anil Kapoor will be seen in these films
- Fanney Khan teaser: Anil Kapoor is a Khan with a difference, Aishwarya makes a blink-and-you-miss-it appearance
- Fanney Khan’s intriguing first poster shows Anil Kapoor as a struggling singer
- Fanne Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao film postponed to August 3
- Madhuri Dixit: I’m excited to work with Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt again
Speaking about the film, Anil Kapoor said that with this film, they look forward to taking Virgin Produced’s unique and successful business model and also expand the same in Bollywood.