Vinay and Radhika are known for helming love stories like Sanam Teri Kasam and Lucky: No Time for Love. Now, for the first time the pair is making a murder mystery thriller.
“We have started working on our another film, it’s a thriller… murder mystery. It’s about a young girl getting embroiled in the world of forbidden zone,” the duo told PTI.
- Rajkummar Rao: Content is the new entertainment
- Sriram Raghavan is ‘floored’ with audience reaction to Andhadhun
- Andhadhun actor Radhika Apte: We like to put people in boxes and label them
- Andhadhun, LoveYatri, Namaste England and other Bollywood movies in October
- Vinay Sapru-Radhika Rao’s snow white tale set in Uttar Pradesh
- Vinay Sapru wishes to direct Salman Khan in superhero film
Vinay and Radhika, who have directed music videos like Kaliyon Ka Chaman, Woh Chali Woh Chali and others, will also add an element of erotica in the film.
The shooting for the project will begin after the two are done with their next film, inspired by Snow White and Seven Dwarfs, which will be set in Uttar Pradesh.
For this film, Vinay and Radhika plan to cast young actors.
Based on the Grimm Brothers’ classic fairytale, the makers have tweaked the story a bit to suit the sensibility of the Indian audience. It will go on floors in a couple of months and will be released in May next year.