Actress Vidya Balan on Tuesday (June 23) inaugurated the handicrafts and handlooms sale organised by the Madhya Pradesh government at the Jehangir Art Gallery here.
Vidya was seen viewing the various handicrafts and hand-looms items and looked extremely impressed by the hard work put in by the artists and workers.
- Vidya Balan opens up about her role in NTR biopic
- Bright, bold and beautiful: Vidya Balan, Neha Dhupia remind us of the need to embrace saris more often
- Vidya Balan roped in for NTR biopic?
- Vidya Balan fails to hit the mark in this embellished Manish Malhotra sari
- Vidya Balan: I am a greedy actress
- Vidya Balan has a crafty day, inaugurates Madhya Pradesh handloom and handicrafts sale
Vidya’s recent film “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” was declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh.
At the event, Vidya also spoke about how she was fascinated by the tremendous response to her film in Madhya Pradesh.