“I have some big plans, but I don’t want to talk about them right now. The idea is to do new stuff with every film,” Varun said here Monday during a road show to promote ‘Badlapur’.
- Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan are guests at Express Adda today
- Sui Dhaaga song Khatar Patar: An inspired Varun Dhawan works hard to realise his dreams
- Director Sriram Raghavan on crime, getting the climax right and his new film
- Varun Dhawan: I am trying to mix the mass and class with Sui Dhaaga
- We haven’t just made a film: Varun Dhawan on his passionate project ‘Badlapur’
- Varun Dhawan: ‘Badlapur’ will stir debates
“After this film, I have a film (‘ABCD 2’) which is shot in 3D. The idea is to give the audience something exciting with every film and not the same thing so that they feel there is a new form of entertainment,” he added.
So far, the 27-year-old has been seen in romantic and light-hearted roles, but in ‘Badlapur’, a dark intense drama, Varun will be seen as an aggressive man on a mission of revenge.
Directed by Sriram Raghavan, ‘Badlapur’ is slated to release Feb 20.