Ever since he made an impressive debut with the smash hit film ‘Student Of The Year’, there has been no looking back for the chocolate hero Varun Dhawan. In such a short span of time, he has become one of the youth icons.
No wonder then, he is now all set to be the sole Bollywood celebrity to be participating in the United Nations Young Changemakers Conclave, that’s taking place in Mumbai today. Besides Varun, the Conclave will also see the attendance of the Nobel Laureate Kailash Satyarthi, in addition to politicians, comedians and social activists.
- Celeb spotting: Shahid Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and others
- Inside Arjun Kapoor’s 33rd birthday party
- IIFA 2018 Day 2: Ranbir Kapoor and Varun Dhawan greet their fans
- Anushka Sharma is ‘sad’ about returning to Sui Dhaaga sets
- Bucket List screening: Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Janhvi Kapoor and others watch Madhuri Dixit’s Marathi debut
- October feast: Varun Dhawan turns a hotel employee in real life. See photos
Speaking about the same, Varun Dhawan said that when the UN representatives contacted him, he was apprehensive initially as he did not know much about the subject. It is only after they explained to him about how he represented the nation’s youth, he agreed. Varun will be speaking about impact of social networking platforms on the youth.