Varun Dhawan, who displayed his wild streak in his last release ‘Badlapur’, is leaving no stone unturned while preparing for his role in the film ‘Dishoom’ that is being directed by his elder brother Rohit Dhawan. As a part of the preparation, he has already started taking Urdu classes as the role requires him to speak the language fluently.
- Varun Dhawan on Sui Dhaaga: It is a raw and fun film
- Training for Dishoom was fun, hardcore experience: Varun Dhawan
- Varun Dhawan proud of his brother Rohit Dhawan for Dishoom
- Varun Dhawan learns to ride speedboat for Dishoom
- Varun Dhawan hung upside down for seven hours for ‘Dishoom’
- Varun Dhawan begins shooting for ‘Dishoom’ with John Abraham
Besides Urdu, he will also soon start with police training under the guidance of action director Allan Amin and Hollywood action master Stefan Richter, who had earlier designed Salman Khan’s stunts in ‘Kick’. Varun will be undergoing the training in Morocco, the very location where the film will be shot during July this year.