With the success of the Remo D’Souza directorial, Varun has made his debut in the Rs.100-crore club
“ABCD 2”, which released on June 19, is the second Bollywood film in 2015 to enter the Rs.100 crore club after Kangana Ranaut’s “Tanu Weds Manu Returns”.
- Nawabzaade song High Rated Gabru: Varun and Shraddha add Bollywood moves to hit Punjabi track
- Salman, Sonam, Kangana and a bevy of Bollywood stars attend Varun, Shraddha’s ‘ABCD 2’ success bash
- Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘ABCD 2’ continues golden run at Box Office
- Varun Dhawan’s ‘ABCD 2’ is the highest opening weekend grosser, collects Rs. 46.35 cr
- Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor starrer ABCD 2 earns Rs 28.81 cr in two days
- Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘ABCD 2’ dances its way to glory, becomes highest opener of 2015
With #ABCD2, Varun Dhawan as well as director Remo D’Souza will march into ₹ 100 cr club. Shraddha Kapoor’s 2nd film to cross ₹ 100 cr.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) July 5, 2015
The sequel of the 2013 film “ABCD: Any Body Can Dance”, got the highest opening day and opening weekend collection in the year so far.
While the film’s entry is Varun’s first time ever in B-town’s this much-hyped club, Shraddha has been there done that. Her film “Ek Villain” was her first ever Rs.100 crore-plus film.