“Badlapur” actor Varun Dhawan has left for Hyderabad to shoot the final leg of his upcoming Shah Rukh Khan-starrer comedy-action film “Dilwale”.
Varun, 28, said the final part of the shoot will be the “biggest and the toughest.”
Varun Dhawan tweeted:
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) September 5, 2015
“Dilwale” not only reunites the iconic pair of Shah Rukh and Kajol on screen after their last outing “My Name Is Khan” (2010), but also brings back the 49-year-old actor and his “Chennai Express” director together.
- Before October, a look at Varun Dhawan’s last five box office performances
- ‘Dilwale’ is a risk for my career: Varun Dhawan
- I was nervous about doing action in ‘Dilwale’: Varun Dhawan
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol’s chemistry looks real: Varun Dhawan
- Varun Dhawan helped me to perform well in ‘Dilwale’: Kriti Sanon
- Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon off to Bulgaria, will join Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol for ‘Dilwale’ shoot
Produced by SRK’s Red Chillies Entertainment, “Dilwale” will hit theatres on December 18, in a box-office clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s “Bajirao Mastani”, which stars Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra.