“I think Hrithik is the best fit for the James Bond role. Apart from Hrithik, Akshay Kumar is absolutely suitable as Bond,” Varun said on the sidelines of a screening of “Spectre”, the latest instalment of the James Bond franchise.
- Varun Dhawan: Nowadays, everybody gets offended with everything
- On Varun Dhawan’s birthday, October director Shoojit Sircar says ‘No matter what happens, keep your innocence alive’
- Varun Dhawan: The actor who became a star first
- IPL 2018 behind the scenes: Varun Dhawan and Prabhudheva cheer for Mumbai and Chennai teams, Tamannaah-Jacqueline all praise for each other
- October star Varun Dhawan: Salman Khan is the most helpful human being
- October: Everything we know about Varun Dhawan and Banita Sandhu’s unique love tale
The Daniel Craig starrer movie hit the screens in India on Friday.
Varun, who’s awaiting the release of his own film “Dilwale”, says he’s a lover of action movies.
Talking of his memories of watching James Bond films, he said: “I remember I watched the first Bond movie of Akshay Kumar, titled ‘Mr. Bond’ in 1992. Later, I watched Pierce Brosnan’s movies. I try to act like a spy, behave like a cool spy at home… I love to watch Bond movies.”
On being asked if he’s willing to do a James Bond kind of role in his career, the “Badlapur” actor said: “Definitely! If I am given that chance, why would I refuse it? But it would be better if it is an Indian script.”