According to a source, the cast of the film was supposed to shoot at below-zero temperature in a secluded part of the Grand Canyon, and the spot was high up on a mountain. One needed helicopters to reach the spot. So, the cast and crew was being dropped on location in twos.
- Nawabzaade song High Rated Gabru: Varun and Shraddha add Bollywood moves to hit Punjabi track
- Two years of ABCD 2: Varun Dhawan and Remo D’Souza remember fond memories of the dance film, see photos
- ‘ABCD 3’ with Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor: Remo D’Souza
- Remo D’Souza banned non-vegetarian food on ‘ABCD 2’ set
- Fire breaks out on sets of Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘ABCD 2’
- Shraddha Kapoor, Varun Dhawan back in India after wrapping ‘ABCD 2’ shoot in US
Varun and Shraddha Kapoor were dropped at the location, and only then did the “Main Tera Hero” realise that his woollens were in a bag that was yet to come. While Shraddha had a shawl, Varun had no woollens to help him till the crew assembled.
Later, the location manager offered a space blanket — originally designed by NASA for astronauts who travel into space — to the actor. The blanket was silver in colour and it was heat reflective, which keeps the person from losing body heat.
The sequel of 2013 film, “ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance”, is slated to release on June 19.