Varun Dhawan has started shooting for his next film titled ‘Dishoom’ along with Bollywood hunk John Abraham. On the first day of movie’s shoot, Varun shared a picture of the film’s clapperboard on Twitter.
Varun Dhawan tweeted:
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) July 3, 2015
Varun has tried a hand at a variety of roles in films ‘Badlapur’, ‘ABCD 2’ and ‘Dilwale’ and ‘Dishoom’ will add another feather to his hat. The actor has already started working on his Urdu speaking skills, as the movie requires him to speak the language. He took special classes for the same.
- Varun Dhawan on Sui Dhaaga: It is a raw and fun film
- Here’s how John Abraham’s last five films opened at the box office
- Varun Dhawan excited to begin Abhu Dhabi leg of ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Varun Dhawan to sport a chiseled body in ‘Dishoom’
- Varun Dhawan hung upside down for seven hours for ‘Dishoom’
- Second schedule of ‘Dishoom’ wrapped: Varun Dhawan
The first schedule of ‘Dishoom’ is being shot at Mebhoob studious, Mumbai, and the team will later take off to Morocco for the next schedule.
The movie also starring Jacqueline Fernandez is being directed by none other than Varun’s brother Rohit Dhawan himself. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the ‘Dishoom’ will feature high-end bikes for the leading actors.