Varun Dhawan has started shooting for his next film titled ‘Dishoom’ along with Bollywood hunk John Abraham. On the first day of movie’s shoot, Varun shared a picture of the film’s clapperboard on Twitter.
Varun Dhawan tweeted:
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) July 3, 2015
Varun has tried a hand at a variety of roles in films ‘Badlapur’, ‘ABCD 2’ and ‘Dilwale’ and ‘Dishoom’ will add another feather to his hat. The actor has already started working on his Urdu speaking skills, as the movie requires him to speak the language. He took special classes for the same.
- John Abraham: Biggest stars are action heroes
- Before Parmanu, here’s looking back at the box office collection of John Abraham’s last five films
- John Abraham: I am planning an action film which will be the mother of all
- Before October, a look at Varun Dhawan’s last five box office performances
- Varun Dhawan excited to begin Abhu Dhabi leg of ‘Dishoom’ shooting
- Varun Dhawan to sport a chiseled body in ‘Dishoom’
The first schedule of ‘Dishoom’ is being shot at Mebhoob studious, Mumbai, and the team will later take off to Morocco for the next schedule.
The movie also starring Jacqueline Fernandez is being directed by none other than Varun’s brother Rohit Dhawan himself. Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, the ‘Dishoom’ will feature high-end bikes for the leading actors.