Filmmaker Abhishek Chaubey’s Udta Punjab, released to critical acclaim after getting into trouble with the CBFC, will be a case study at three business schools.
Three business schools have commissioned case study on how an opinion war and a perception battle was fought before the release, the filmmakers have claimed.
- Bhumi Pednekar looks menacing and fierce in dacoit drama Sonchiriya
- Udta Punjab releases in Pakistan against wish of producers
- Will Udta Punjab pass its next test?
- Our films being treated like patients in mental institution: Vikram Bhatt
- Udta Punjab cast: Stop making us the soft target
- Hansal Mehta, Ashoke Pandit, Shruti Seth condemn censor board for delaying Udta Punjab release
“Udta Punjab has been a rewarding struggle for us. We stood for something and that paid off in a very big manner. We are constantly getting queries from various media and management colleges and institutions who want to make a PR case study on Udta Punjab,” producer Madhu Mantena said.
Another angle of the study would be how the discussions and debates catapulted the commercial prospects of the film which is about drug abuse in Punjab.