Akshay Kumar, who finds his wife Twinkle’s command over words gripping, says she “rocks” in her avatar of Mrs. Funny Bones on Twitter.
“My wife has always been very good with her words, whether they are witty or kind, blunt or honest, her tongue has a way of working that makes everyone in the room sit up and listen. I couldn’t be more proud of her,” Akshay said.
Twinkle, whose real name is Tina, is the daughter of late superstar Rajesh Khanna and actress Dimple Kapadia. After featuring in films such as ‘Barsaat’ and ‘Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai’, she pursued her passion for interior designing and over the years, she has cemented her space in the design world.
- Akshay Kumar rings in birthday with Twinkle Khanna, Bobby Deol and others
- Akshay Kumar’s fun family holiday comes to an end, check out all photos from the vacation
- Akshay Kumar is my editor, says wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna spills Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan’s secrets, KJo hosts a ‘Roast’ at ‘Mrs FunnyBones’ book launch
- Twinkle Khanna: From Bollywood stardom to becoming Mrs Funny Bones
- Twinkle Khanna joins Twitter, hubby Akshay Kumar welcomes his better half
“From an actress to a devoted mother, owning her own business and being one of the most creative interior designers in the industry, she was once known as Mrs. Kumar, but in all honesty, she rocks as Mrs. Funny Bones even more,” added her proud husband.
Twinkle currently writes a column for a newspaper, and she is also reportedly now set to pen books.
“I’m behind her every step of the way. The best thing is, I get to be the first to hear all her adventures and stories before they go to print,” he said.