Former Bollywood actress and now entrepreneur and columnist Twinkle Khanna will hand out tips to make the regular setup in a house livelier.
Consumer internet company Askme on Thursday announced a tie-up with Twinkle under which Askme will roll out a series of videos on tips and tricks for its customers looking out to add some style to their place of abode.
Customers at Askmeonfurniture will get the latest trends and tips directly from Twinkle to bring a new look and feel to their home.
- Twinkle Khanna couldn’t adapt Man called Ove into a film and Tom Hanks is the reason
- Sisters in arms: Twinkle Khanna joins Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez in nailing the fringe bell-bottoms trend
- Twinkle Khanna receives FLO Icon Award for Excellence, says women have been bending over backward
- Twinkle Khanna extends a helping hand to educate slum kids
- Akshay Kumar is my editor, says wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna signs three book deal with Penguin Random House
The host of videos in the series include Balcony Decor Tips, Decor setup for High Tea Party, Boho Chic Home Decor, Revamp Your Coffee Setting and Bedroom Decor Tips.
“In today’s time, Twinkle Khanna is the most trusted and followed source for the latest trends and tips in the interior designing and home decor space. We are delighted to partner with her for the series of videos for Askmeonfurniture. This partnership will bring an edge in home decor segment and enable a richer user-experience,” Manav Sethi, group chief marketing officer, Askme, said in a statement.
Twinkle said people want to style their homes seasonally and even just for festive occasions. “They are aware of the latest trends in the home decor segment and are looking for easy ways to incorporate that into their own homes,” she added.