Twinkle Khanna might not have been very successful as an actress but what she scores in is her sense of humour.
Popular on Twitter as Mrs FunnyBones, Twinkle’s tweets, blog posts and articles she writes for publications say a lot about her wits and presence of mind. She is now all set to launch her own book by the name ‘Mrs FunnyBones By Twinkle Khanna’ and has found the best to advertise for it.
- Twinkle Khanna couldn’t adapt Man called Ove into a film and Tom Hanks is the reason
- Twinkle Khanna receives FLO Icon Award for Excellence, says women have been bending over backward
- When Akshay Kumar turned rickshaw-driver for wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna organises a rabbit themed party for daughter Nitara on her birthday
- Twinkle Khanna is expert at insulting people, says Aamir Khan
- Akshay Kumar is my editor, says wife Twinkle Khanna
The former actress, along with her son Aarav and a little help from the superstar husband Akshay Kumar, shot a video in which she shares why she thinks Indian men worship their mothers. And her take is hilarious.
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) August 17, 2015
What catches our attention is the cameo by Mr K aka Akshay Kumar, wherein he yells, “Mummy.” Akshay steals the show, yet again.
The video is directed and shot by her son Aarav, who she fondly calls ‘The Prodigal Son.’ Twinkle had earlier also posted a tweet wherein Aarav was preparing for the shoot.
— Twinkle Khanna (@mrsfunnybones) August 16, 2015
Yet another gem by the witty Mrs FunnyBones – Twinkle Khanna. Carry on, we say.