Akshay Kumar’s wife, Twinkle Khanna arrived in Jodhpur on Thursday (November 12) along with the couple’s children – Aarav and Nitara. The family has especially come to spend time with Akshay who is shooting for his upcoming film, ‘Airlift’ in Jodhpur.
While Twinkle looked chic as usual in a belted dress, little Nitara was dressed in a long-sleeved top and mustard coloured pants with a jacket. Her pretty hair was tied in a bow and she wore metallic sandals. This is the first time that Nitara has been openly captured by the photogs.
- Akshay Kumar shares video of mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia dancing in Italy
- Akshay Kumar’s fun family holiday comes to an end, check out all photos from the vacation
- Akshay Kumar shares the cutest father-daughter video on Nitara’s birthday
- Akshay Kumar, daughter Nitara have a spring in their step as they dance together. Watch their video
- For Akshay Kumar ‘every day is a Father’s Day’ with son Aarav, Twinkle Khanna calls him ‘best son in the world’. See photos
- Akshay Kumar’s weekend play-date with daughter Nitara
Her parents, Akshay and Twinkle have always been protective of the tiny tot and shielded her from the paparazzi in the past.
Son Aarav was dressed casually in a tee shirt and shorts with trainers. Directed by Raja Krishna Menon, ‘Airlift’ also stars Nimrat Kaur. It is set to release in January, 2016.