“Baaghi” director Sabir Khan ensured lead actor Tiger Shroff tried on multiple looks till they got it right, even if it meant changing it eleven times. Now, the effort is to keep everything under wraps.
Tiger’s current look has been in development since this January, and he is keeping it hidden with a hoodie on and around the sets of “Baaghi”. The film’s makers are also said to have increased the security around Tiger to maintain the secrecy.
“I wanted a very special look for Tiger. We have gone through several looks and finally agreed with the look we are shooting with. Audience will be surprised to see Tiger like this,” Khan said in a statement.
- Baaghi 2 box office prediction: Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani starrer expected to earn Rs 15 crore on day 1
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patan’s Baaghi 2: Five reasons to watch the romantic actioner
- Baaghi 2 actor Disha Patani on rumours of dating Tiger Shroff: I don’t think it matters at all
- Baaghi 2: Tiger Shroff underwent 467 hours of training to get his action scenes right
- Tiger Shroff on Ek Do Teen: It’s a modern remix for the new generation
- Baaghi 2 director Ahmed Khan: Tiger Shroff is a complete hero
In “Baaghi”, the “Heropanti” actor is said to have performed over-the-top action sequences.
Along with Tiger’s new look, the actor’s pairing with Shraddha Kapoor is also talked about.