- FIFA 2018 World Cup Final: Putin shows he's the boss, gets an umbrella while others get drenched
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 LIVE UPDATES: amazon.in best smartphone offers on iPhone X to OnePlus 6 and Samsung Note 8
- Should the Army have taken Rahul Gandhi along while carrying out surgical strikes, asks Manohar Parrikar
“Heropanti” star Tiger Shroff has not been roped in for the remake of the hit 1993 action-thriller “Khalnayak”, says producer Subhash Ghai.
There had been a lot of buzz around the film ever since Ghai first announced it in 2013.
There were reports about director Sanjay Leela Bhansali acquiring the remake rights and planning to cast Ranveer Singh, but he eventually dropped it.
- Jackie Shroff talks about his experience shooting the 1983 Hero as a huge Dev Anand fan
- Subhash Ghai deciding between remake or sequel for Khalnayak
- Sanjay Dutt to reprise Ballu Balram in Khalnayak Returns
- Haven’t signed film with Subhash Ghai: Tiger Shroff
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali wants to remake ‘Khalnayak’, yet to buy rights: Subhash Ghai
- Sanjay Dutt’s ‘Khalnayak’ to return on big screen?
Ghai too rubbished the speculation of the inclusion of Tiger, 26, who is the son of Jackie Shroff.
“We haven’t signed Tiger Shroff as it is being rumoured. We are still waiting to complete the script and will take a call only after that. I know there is a lot of excitement about the project and the script is amazing,” he said in a statement.