‘Heropanti’ actor Tiger Shroff is busy learning stunts for his upcoming movie ‘Baaghi.’ The actor, who does not want to let down his fans, wants to go a step further by performing the daring stunts ever. The kind of stunts he will be seen performing in this movie will be different from the ones he did in ‘Heropanti’.
After bagging the award for best debut for his first film, Tiger is once again all set to collaborate with his mentors Sabbir Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala in ‘Baaghi’.
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- Second film is more important than first one: Tiger Shroff
- ‘Baaghi’ could turn into a franchise film: Sabbir Khan
- Guess who trained Shraddha Kapoor for action sequences in Baaghi?
- Shraddha Kapoor shares Baaghi’s poster featuring Tiger Shroff on his birthday
- Tiger Shroff to establish himself as the next action hero in Bollywood
He will be seen playing the role of a rebel in this one, who would fight for his love. He has started the preparation for the same. Tiger Shroff has been practicing for the action scenes for hours daily.
“Preparation for your character is extremely significant and so I am dedicating my time to it. The idea is to keep getting better at what I do and have something new to offer each time, ” Tiger said.