The makers of forthcoming film, ‘Katti Batti’ starring Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan have adopted a special digital strategy. Unlike the usual practice of makers themselves cutting promos from the film itself, director Nikhil Advani has shot a couple of promos with his lead actors.
The promos were made keeping in mind the plot of the film and have been released on a digital platform. They also explain the katti batti concept.
- What’s team ‘Katti Batti’, including Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan, hiding?
- Imran Khan, Kangana Ranaut weren’t nervous to shoot intimate scenes for ‘Katti Batti’
- No kissing contest for ‘Katti Batti’ team
- Kangana, Imran kissed for 24 hours in ‘Katti Batti’ song
- Kangana Ranaut, Imran Khan to go back to college
- Live-in couples to attend ‘Katti Batti’ promotions
“The digital space is consistently growing and so the idea of investing in shooting of the promos especially for this space was a fruitful one. Majority of the people today consume information online,” said Advani.