Actress Katrina Kaif, who is rumoured to be Ranbir Kapoor’s current ladylove, feels that it would be a disrespect to her “existing relationship” if she talks in public about her former beau Salman Khan.
During an appearance on screenwriter-lyricist Niranjan Iyengar’s talk show “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, Katrina was asked about her relationship with the “Dabangg” actor.
To that, she replied: “He is an amazing person and everyone in and out of the industry knows that. His parents and family treated me like a daughter always.
“But it does not seem respectful to my existing relationship if I talk about Salman or his family in the media hence I choose not to mostly.”
- Jacqueline Fernandez, Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha share snippets from Da-Bangg rehearsals
- Katrina Kaif shares her love for street foods: Food gets me going
- Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt’s ‘new’ relationship Twitter talk: ‘Isn’t she Katrina Kaif’s BFF?’
- Isabelle Kaif shares best advice sister Katrina Kaif gave her
- Katrina Kaif’s wax statue unveiled at Madame Tussauds in New York
- Katrina Kaif on marriage plans with longtime boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, her friendship with Salman
On being prodded about her “existing relationship” and her marriage plans with Ranbir, she said: “Ranbir is my all-time friend”.
The episode of “Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan – Season 2”, featuring Katrina, will be aired on Sunday on Zee Cafe.