Actress Taapsee Pannu, who has ventured into wedding planing along with her sister Shagun Pannu, has lent a helping hand to one of the NGOs in Delhi for a community wedding and says that she is “glad on the project getting successful”.
“From setting up mandaps to all arrangements, we managed the entire set up. We were glad on the project getting successful but the feeling of euphoria was from the blessing we received,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- It’s unfortunate that no sport in India is as celebrated as cricket: Soorma actor Taapsee Pannu
- Disturbing to see Muslims being targeted in the country: Mulk actor Taapsee Pannu
- Soorma actor Taapsee Pannu: Sports stars are the real stars
- EXCLUSIVE Taapsee Pannu: I think this whole feminism wave is kind of going in a wrong direction
- Taapsee Pannu to make her short film debut with Nitishastra
- Taapsee Pannu: I don’t feel the hunger to go to Hollywood
Community wedding is a custom majorly followed in India is an event where various couples are married at single platform.