Actress Taapsee Pannu, who has ventured into wedding planing along with her sister Shagun Pannu, has lent a helping hand to one of the NGOs in Delhi for a community wedding and says that she is “glad on the project getting successful”.
“From setting up mandaps to all arrangements, we managed the entire set up. We were glad on the project getting successful but the feeling of euphoria was from the blessing we received,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Taapsee Pannu: I want to be a Mani Ratnam heroine once
- Taapsee Pannu: I’m so happy MeToo movement is finally happening in India
- Taapsee Pannu shows us how to nail an all-pink attire with subtle grace
- Manmarziyaan actors Vicky, Taapsee cannot hold their happiness after receiving Big B’s handwritten letter
- Mulk actor Taapsee Pannu: Cinema is the best medium for me to state my views
- Taapsee Pannu: I don’t feel the hunger to go to Hollywood
Community wedding is a custom majorly followed in India is an event where various couples are married at single platform.