After working together in “Runningshaadi.com”, which is in the post-production stage, and in an ad, actors Taapsee Pannu and Amit Sadh will be seen together in a short documentary.
The documentary, the shooting for which begins on Thursday, will be directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.
Talking about how she enjoys working with Amit and it just so happens that the duo is offered projects together, Taapsee said, “It’s interesting how Amit and I got an opportunity to be paired for the third time after ‘Runningshaadi.com’ and the commercial we shot together. Even though the movie hasn’t released yet, people do come up to us very often with projects to star together.
- It’s unfortunate that no sport in India is as celebrated as cricket: Soorma actor Taapsee Pannu
- Soorma song Pardesiya: Diljit Dosanjh and Taapsee Pannu portray intense love and longing in this haunting track
- Soorma song Good Man Di Laaltain: Taapsee Pannu celebrates the triumph of Diljit Dosanjh on the hockey field
- EXCLUSIVE Taapsee Pannu: I think this whole feminism wave is kind of going in a wrong direction
- Taapsee Pannu says she owes her blockbuster Pink’s success to upcoming film Runningshaadi.com
- Amit Sadh is like my in-house hero: Taapsee Pannu
“This (the documentary) is yet another love story we will shoot and it becomes even more special with Tigmanshu sir directing it.”