After the successful franchise of ‘Hate Story’ 1 and 2, T-Series is all set to roll ‘Hate Story 3’ with Daisy Shah, Zarine Khan, Sharman Joshi and Karan Singh Grover in the lead. Directed by Vishal Pandya, the film goes on floors in May and will be shot extensively in Mumbai and Mauritius. Unlike the earlier franchise, ‘Hate Story 3’ has two actors and actresses. This is a complete new star cast coming together.
- ‘Hate Story 3’ earns Rs. 9.72 cr on its first day
- I am not a showpiece in Hate Story 3 says Daisy Shah
- Don’t think ‘Hate Story 3’ will affect my image: Karan Singh Grover
- Priyanshu Chatterjee to play a vital role in ‘Hate Story 3’
- ‘Hate Story 3’ set to release December 4
- Daisy Shah has no apprehensions on turning sensuous and evil for ‘Hate Story 3’
Furthermore while the ‘Hate Story’ franchise is known for the plot of revenge and ‘Hate Story 3’ too deals with the same but with more twists in the story. Talking about the film producer Bhushan Kumar says, “‘Hate Story 2’ was a hit project and it was essential to take this franchise ahead. The new star cast suits the characters of the film and this franchise will have more twists than the earlier one.”
While the teaser of ‘Hate Story 3’ is launched with ‘Ek Paheli Leela’, the film itself is slated to release on December 11, 2015.
Watch the teaser here: