“Delhi Belly” star Imran Khan says supporting actors always have significant role in all the films.
Asked about his experience of working with Gavin (CHubBy) Methalaka and other supporting actors of Nikhil Advani’s directorial “Katti Batti”, Imran said: “Supporting cast always has an important part in all the films. Even in ‘Katti Batti’, I loved them and have become good friends with all of them. They’re excellent, that’s why they’ve been cast.”
Gavin, who likes to call himself ‘CHubBy’, essays the role of Imran’s friend.
- Imran Khan on ‘Katti Batti’, his recent flops and fatherhood
- Imran Khan back with Katti Batti, says doesn’t regret not doing films for a while
- Imran Khan impressed with Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’ act
- Kangana Ranaut hailed by ‘Katti Batti’ co-star Imran Khan
- Imran-Kangana’s Katti Batti delves on relationships
- Imran Khan to romance Kangana Ranaut in Nikhil Advani’s ‘Katti Batti’
Gavin said he was called “multiple times for an audition by the production house”.
“I ignored it several times as I was back home for holidays and wanted to make the most of it. But there is a limit to how many times one can ignore.”
“Many calls later, I found myself sitting in Nikhil sir’s production house. They wanted to meet me. After a brief narration they wanted to know if I was interested and I accepted. And this is how I became a part of one of the most awaited films of this year,” he told IANS.
“Katti Batti” will hit the screens on Friday.