Daniel Weber, husband of the sensuous Sunny Leone, is all set to make a Bollywood debut. While he was already preparing to star in a music video that will also give a glimpse of his musical skills (he was to play the guitar) alongside Sunny, now, Daniel will soon be acting in films, like his wife and his debut film will be Dangerous Husn.
- Daniel Weber and Sunny Leone’s Father’s Day photos go viral
- Sunny Leone’s husband shares photo with their twin boys
- Husband Daniel Weber wishes his ‘amazing’ wife Sunny Leone on her birthday
- Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber turn producers
- Sunny Leone to feature with Daniel Weber in music video
- Sunny Leone’s husband to debut in Bollywood
For his debut, he will be paired opposite Indipop singer Saru Mahini. Talking about it, Saru said, “Dangerous Husn is going to be an important milestone in my career. My role in the film is very challenging and hence when the script came to me I had to give it my nod. What more can an actor ask for when you have a superb team, cast and most importantly a great plot.”
Dangerous Husn is a romantic thriller produced by Netra Cinematics, co-produced by Lalit Paikray, Inndresh Badola and is directed by Dinesh Tiwari. Written by Sameeir Modi, the music is composed by Dj Sheizwood, and choreographed by Rakesh Patel.