Former adult film actress turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, who was shooting for ‘Ek Paheli Leela’ recently in Rajasthan, fell ill on the sets but managed to shoot.
While shooting in the desert state for her part of a village belle, Sunny Leone had to carry hay and water from the lake. As a result, Sunny Leone developed allergy and had rashes all over her body. A doctor was called immediately and the actress was treated on the film’s sets itself.
- I am the best mother I can be: Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone video songs: Hindi songs of the beautiful actress from Ragini MMS 2, Raees, Hate Story 2, Ek Paheli Leela and One Night Stand
- ‘Ek Paheli Leela’ review: All the movie wants to do is exploit Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone: Love of my fans keeps me in Bollywood
- Sunny Leone sizzles in new song ‘Desi Look’ from ‘Ek Paheli Leela’
- Sunny Leone to reprise Aishwarya Rai’s ‘Dholi Taaro’ in ‘Ek Paheli Leela’?
The shoot was stalled for a few hours, but Sunny Leone was back on her feet within no time and started shooting.
‘Ek Paheli Leela’ releases on April 10, 2015.