Actor Sunny Deol-starrer “Ghayal Once Again”, which was supposed to see a box office clash with Salman Khan’s “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” on November 13, has been pushed to early next year primarily due to pending VFX work.
The film’s co-producer Sunil Saini said the decision to push the release is not due to the much-aniticpated Sooraj Barjatya-directed family drama “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”.
“Ghayal Once Again”, which is a sequel to Sunny’s 1990 action-drama “Ghayal”, will mark the 57-year-old actor’s second directorial venture after 1999 film “Dillagi”.
“It is true that the film has been pushed ahead a bit. It is not due to its release with ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’. The VFX is getting ready. Considering Sunny Deol is directing a film after a long time, we don’t want to leave any stone unturned,” Saini told PTI.
- Sunny Deol starrer ‘Ghayal Once Again’ will now release in February
- Creativity has vanished from film industry: Sunny Deol
- Sunny Deol starrer ‘Ghayal Once Again’s poster unveiled
- Teaser of Sunny Deol starrer ‘Ghayal Returns’ to come with Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’
- Release of Sunny Deol starrer ‘Ghayal Once Again’ postponed
- There is no box office competition with Salman Khan: Sunny Deol
“We want to be perfect and best. The release of the film has been pushed ahead to January next year… We haven’t thought of an exact date yet but it will be early next year,” he said.
Saini said the film’s promotions will begin this Diwali. “We will kick start the promotions from Diwali and will come out with teaser and poster that time,” he said.