Actor Suman Talwar, who has featured in over 150 films in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, will be making his Bollywood debut as a villain in “Gabbar Is Back”. He says the fight sequences with Akshay Kumar in the film weren’t tough.
“Akshay recommended my name for this film. I had a great time shooting for this film. I had no difficulty in shooting with Akshay as he is also trained in martial arts, and the action in this film is very real,” Suman told IANS.
- Akshay Kumar shares video of mother-in-law Dimple Kapadia dancing in Italy
- 2.0 teaser: Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar prepare for the ultimate showdown
- Akshay Kumar announces the title of his next, and it is every bit a ‘Good News’
- ‘Gabbar is Back’ releases today, Akshay Kumar is ready to fight corruption
- Have taken a big commercial leap with ‘Gabbar Is Back’: Krish
- Signed ‘Gabbar Is Back’ because of Akshay Kumar: Suman Talwar
“Gabbar Is Back” is directed by Krish and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. Featuring Akshay and Shruti Haasan in the lead, the film, which is a remake of the 2002 Tamil film “Ramanaa”, is slated to release on May 1.
Suman looks back at his 37-year-journey in the southern film industry, he said: “It has been a learning experience. It’s my dream to work with Amitabh Bachchan I have met him once and his dedication towards his work inspires me a lot.”
In “Gabbar Is Back”, Akshay will be seen as a vigilante, a righteous man and an enemy of the corrupt.