Aamir Khan, who turned 50 on March 14, celebrated his birthday at Lonavala with his family and friends.
Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao had planned a surprise party for him, for which she had booked the Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat and Spa, Shillim, near Lonavla for the celebrations. The superstar’s family and close friends from the industry were present and so were his childhood and school friends.
- Aamir Khan celebrates Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak director Mansoor Khan’s birthday with family
- Aamir Khan is a trendsetter on Instagram too
- Happy birthday Aamir: From Preity Zinta to Sachin Tendulkar, wishes pour in for Thugs of Hindostan actor
- The Aamir Khan of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar will always be the relatable underdog
- Aamir Khan likes to eat seekh kababs on his birthday, reveals brother Faisal Khan
- Aamir Khan an honest man, true friend: B-Town on his birthday
Rock band ‘The Mavyns’ performed a rock music act while the Sabri brothers – Ghulam Farid Sabri and Maqbool Ahmed Sabri – who are a regular at Aamir’s parties, sang Sufi Qawwalis.
Also, Lakshman, the mentalist, entertained the audience while Raju Srivastav had everyone in splits.
The perfectionist Aamir Khan, we must say, has ways to celebrate as unique as him.