The trailer launch of the remake of Subhash Ghai’s superhit “Hero” also starring Athiya Shetty, was held a few days back. But many are surprised that Sooraj hasn’t interacted with the media since then.
Advani has clarified that his absence is due to the promotional strategy planned by the makers.
“There is no specific reason for his absence. There is always a strategy in place and due to this strategy they (Sooraj, Athiya) haven’t come much. When the music is launched they’ll come in front of the media,” said Advani on the sidelines of the screening of a Marathi film, “Mantalya Ulhat”.
- Salman Khan holds private screening of ‘Hero’ for Athiya, Sooraj and their families
- Newcomers Sooraj Pancholi, Athiya Shetty talk about the pressures of being a star kid
- Watch: Sooraj Pancholi, Athiya Shetty’s tale of love ad longing with ‘O Khuda’ from ‘Hero’
- Can’t let Salman Khan down: Sooraj Pancholi
- Salman Khan introduces Athiya Shetty, Sooraj Pancholi in ‘Hero’: Watch trailer
- First look of ‘Hero’ stars Athiya Shetty, Sooraj Pancholi unveiled
Directed by Advani under the banner of Salman Khan Film, “Hero” is releasing on September 11. It also stars Tigmanshu Dhulia and Sooraj’s father Aditya Pancholi.