Questions about the much-delayed “Shuddhi”, said to be on reincarnation and mythology, has left filmmaker Karan Johar a bit tired and fed up.
At the trailer launch of “Baahubali: The Beginning” here on Monday, Karan seemed miffed when he was asked about “Shuddhi”.
“Oh my god, oh my god, I am folding my hands and bowing down to you all, stop asking me questions about ‘Shuddhi’. I don’t know what kind of bad omen the movie is going through, I am not able to make it,” Karan said here.
- Dhadak producer Karan Johar: It is the responsibility of star kids to go beyond their name
- Dhadak trailer: Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter give us an innocent love story
- Karan Johar on the star power of Salman Khan: I probably will go to watch Race 3 instead of Lust Stories
- Lust Stories director Karan Johar: Sex is like love too and these two feelings can coexist
- Karan Johar: Marathi film industry is making extraordinary movies
- Karan Johar: Nobody should cast me in any film
During the “Baahubali” trailer launch, Karan showed signs that he is fed up with being asked about “Shuddhi”.
“The day I launch and announce the poster of ‘Shuddhi’, then only I will be able to tell you anything. I will get the poster made and release it, so everyone believes me that it is not a myth,” he added.