Bollywood’s most romactic jodi Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol are back at Maratha Mandir, where their superhit film ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’ played for almost 20 years ever since its release in 1995, until February this year. SRK and Kajol will launch the first song ‘Gerua’ from their upcoming movie ‘Dilwale’ here.
SRK and Kajol have always been loved for their onscreen appearance together and have won many Best Jodi awards. Having romanced in films like ‘Baazigar’, ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, ‘Karan Arjun’ and more, they were last seen together in Karan Johar’s ‘My Name is Khan’ in the year 2010.
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks fans for falling in love with Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Kajol: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge will always be an incredibly special film
- Kajol: SRK, Aditya or me cannot take credit for DDLJ’s success
- Shah Rukh Khan wows Maratha Mandir yet again, this time as ‘Dilwale’
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol to recreate magic of ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ to release in Peru
Not only fans but film’s younger actors are also excited about the song launch.
Kriti Sanon took it to Twitter to say that it is the most romantic song with the most romantic couple.
The most romantic song with the most romantic pair coming out today! Lets fall in love with them all over again! #Gerua
— Kriti Sanon (@kritisanon) November 18, 2015
//platform.twitter.com/widgets.jsThe official Twitter handle of the film tweeted:
— Dilwale (@RedChilliesEnt) November 18, 2015
Helmed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Dilwale’ will hit screens on December 18.