MSM is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation – which owns and operates the Sony Entertainment network of television channels.
MSM and Red Chillies Entertainment have inked an agreement on the Rohit Shetty film. Talking about the same, NP Singh, CEO of MSM says,”Over the last 20 years that we’ve been in the industry, we’ve served some of the best cinema and general entertainment to viewers worldwide. As a network, our focus remains aligned to becoming the first choice in television and digital entertainment. Towards that end, this alliance of MSM and Red Chillies is expansive and pans a spectrum of co-produced content not only across television and digital but also films. Moreover, this partnership adds to MSM’s already extensive library of blockbuster films.”
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ goes global via digital route
- Dilwale box office collections: Shah Rukh Khan’s film collects Rs 273.5 crore worldwide
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Dilwale’ opens at USD 3.4 million overseas
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies on expansion spree with distribution wing
- Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon off to Bulgaria, will join Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol for ‘Dilwale’ shoot
- ‘Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol’s ‘Dilwale’ album will create musical storm’
Venky Mysore, CEO of Red Chillies Entertainment on his part said, “Red Chillies has consistently pushed the boundaries across the spectrum, creating and producing entertaining content and ensuring it engages audiences worldwide on all the different platforms. In a first for us, we are entering into a partnership with MSM, that will explore content production across different platforms – TV, digital and films.”
‘Dilwale’ has been one of the most talked-about films right from the time it was first announced. It not only marks Kajol’s return to cinema since, ‘My Name is Khan’ but also her reunion with Shah Rukh Khan.
‘Dilwale’ is slated to hit screens on December 18.