Yesteryear actress Soni Razdan will start shooting for her much delayed film “Love Affair” in January, next year. The film features Ali Fazal and Kalki Koechlin.
Fazal, who made his Bollywood debut with a special appearance in “3 Idiots”, is set to essay the role of a protagonist in Razdan’s directorial and he is excited.
“Earlier, Arjun Rampal was offered the role but due to some reason he is not doing it and I got this role. The film will go on floor this coming January,” Ali said here at the 17th Jio MAMI Film Festival.
- Alia Bhatt has a special message for her ‘stunning mommy’ Soni Razdan
- Soni Razdan: Women shouldn’t be judged on #MeToo stories
- Ali Fazal replaces Arjun Rampal in Soni Razdan’s ‘Love Affair’
- Kalki plays a hippie in Kaash
- Kalki Koechlin stars in Soni Razdan’s Love Affair
- Love Affair to go on floors by year end
The actor refused to reveal much about the film and only said: “The film is a period film set in Bombay in 1950 and inspired from true events which I can’t talk about.”