Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor was discharged from the hospital today after being treated for swine flu.
Sonam Kapoor, who was admitted to a private hospital in Mumbai last week, took to Twitter to announce the news of
going back to home.
“Discharged! Home sweet home!,” she posted on Twitter.
Discharged!!!!!! Home sweet home!!!
— Sonam Kapoor (@sonamakapoor) March 7, 2015
While shooting in Rajkot, Gujarat for the Salman Khan-starrer ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo’, the Bollywood fashionista was diagnosed with the swine flu.
- Jacqueline Fernandez visits friend Sonam Kapoor, click a selfie
- Sonam Kapoor thank fans for the wishes, not getting discharged today
- Sonam Kapoor shifted to Mumbai by air ambulance for swine flu treatment
- Salman Khan to undergo tests for swine flu?
- Sonam Kapoor tests positive for swine flu, admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital in Mumbai
- Sonam Kapoor admitted to hospital, suspected to have swine flu
The actress was then taken to Mumbai on February 28 and admitted to a hospital for treatment.