Veteran actor Shrughan Sinha was recently hospitalised for a leg surgery. The actor was admitted to the hospital over the weekend. There was some problem in his leg which had been persisting for quiet some time, for which he had to get a surgery done.
Shatrughan said there was nothing serious about it: “It’s nothing serious. I am here for a leg surgery for an injury I sustained in the gym. I kept ignoring the pain and limping my way through the heavy workload for quite some time now. There was a long weekend this week with two holidays. So, I was advised by family and close friends to get it done. So here I am.”
- Shatrughan Sinha chooses RJD’s Iftaar party over JD(U)’s
- Won’t question BJP’s wisdom if it wants me out, says Shatrughan Sinha
- Shatrughan Sinha attacks BJP again: ‘Not rebelling against party, showing mirror to those in power’
- Shatrughan Sinha dares BJP to take action against him
- All is well
- Shatrughan Sinha admitted to Mumbai hospital for check up
Asking his fans not to be alarmed at the news of him being in the hospital, he said, “I want my well-wishers not to believe the alarmists. I am not here in hospital for anything more than a long-delayed leg surgery. It’s been done. And I am fine now.”
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.