In an interview given to NDTV, the actress said that, “I am sure this wasn’t created by him. It’s been something that has been going around for a while. Maybe he just found it funny, that’s OK, that’s his opinion. It’s his sense of humour. It is fine, it’s meant to be taken the right way.”
- Sanju: Rishi Kapoor ‘thanks’ Salman, Akshay, Ajay and Saif for promoting Ranbir’s film
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are inseparable! Here’s where we spotted them again
- Alia Bhatt is excited as Sonakshi Sinha joins Kalank sets
- Kalank: Sonakshi Sinha begins shooting for the Karan Johar production
- ‘India is sick with hate’: Comedian Aditi Mittal takes a potshot at Rishi Kapoor’s abusive DMs
- Rishi Kapoor’s jokes and a little ‘sense of humour’: Nobody gets it
In the past too, Sonakshi has been seen not minding the jokes created about her body or weight. She rather takes all the jokes and memes in the right manner and laughs them off.
Rishi Kapoor had, on June 19, taken to Twitter to post a meme on his ‘Kapoor And Sons’ co-star Alia Bhatt that was also an attack on Sonakshi’s weight.
The meme caught the Twitterati’s attention and they started tweeting back to Kapoor saying that the joke wasn’t funny enough. Kapoor tweeted again to clarify his stand and said that the people should cultivate some sense of humour.
Rishi Kapoor later deleted both his tweets.