Actress Sonakshi Sinha is off to Budapest for the filming of Abinay Deo’s “Force 2”, in which she will be seen as a RAW agent.
Sonakshi, who will be seen in the film alongside John Abraham, shared the news on Twitter on Saturday.
Sonakshi Sinha tweeted:
✈️ Budapest! Off for 2 months… Will miss you mumbai! #Force2
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) September 5, 2015
“Force 2” is a sequel to the 2011 film “Force”, which was directed by Nishikant Kamat. Apart from John, the film starred Genelia D’Souza and Vidyut Jamwal.
- Sonakshi Sinha joins hands with UNESCO to promote safe cyberspace for children
- Kalank: Sonakshi Sinha begins shooting for the Karan Johar production
- Here’s a look at the box office performance of Sonakshi Sinha’s last five films
- Force 2 movie review: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha film is overlong and overstretched
- John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha to do daring stunts in ‘Force’ sequel
- Sonakshi Sinha to play RAW agent in ‘Force 2’
“Force 2” will be produced by Vipul Shah, who also produced the original film.