Kareena has made a special appearance in song ‘Mera Naam Mary’ in the film, which she has performed with Sidharth.
“We got along well. She is thoroughly entertaining. She loves what she does and that shows on screen. We were shooting in the night for days and she used to rehearse a lot. With every prop her team used to come and click pictures, selfie and all that,” Sidharth told PTI in an interview here.
Recalling the shoot with Kareena, Sidharth who calls himself as a big fan of hers, said, “She is entertaining. I like the way she goes about her work. She used to pose with all the costumes and props. It was a great fun. I used to watch her and think someone should make a film on her.”
The ‘Student of the Year’ actor candidly said that it was difficult for him not to look at Kareena in the song.
“I am a big fan of hers. I would love to work with her in a film. I wish I had more work to do with her. Even in the song she comes to me but I don’t look at her. I told our director Karan Malhotra that why am I not allowed to look at her but Karan wanted me to be the angry young man,” he said.
Sidharth said it was difficult for him to take his eyes off Kareena.
- Karan Johar’s Diwali bash was a star-studded affair
- Marjaavaan: Sidharth, Riteish and Tara team up for a violent love story
- Inside Aayush Sharma’s birthday bash
- Jabariya Jodi first look: Parineeti Chopra and Sidharth Malhotra’s fun ride begins
- Sidharth Malhotra lauds Alia Bhatt’s ‘dramatic’ look from Udta Punjab
- Sidharth Malhotra wants to impress Deepika Padukone, romance Kareena Kapoor
“It was tough to take your eyes off her. I was not allowed to look at her. It was difficult not to be brooding, not to romance her and not to dance with her. I wanted to break into dance with her but I couldn’t. I had to concentrate on my character and it is correct for my character to be like that. It goes with flow,” he said.