Actress Amy Jackson is not only overwhelmed with the response to her latest release “Singh Is Bliing”, but she also believes that the film is the biggest milestone of her career. (Singh is Bliing movie review)
Amy, who started her career in 2010 with Tamil film “Madrasapattinam”, made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with “Ekk Deewana Tha”.
“Completely overwhelmed, it is huge project to be working on ‘Singh Is Bliing’. How everyone is enjoying the film is everything to me. Definitely, it is the biggest milestone of my career,” said Amy who recently visited a theatre in Mumbai to see audience reaction to her film.
- Amy Jackson feels Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 will be a landmark of her career
- ‘Singh Is Bliing’ my dream role: Amy Jackson
- Comedy heroes do not get their due in industry: Akshay Kumar
- Didn’t have to prepare much for my bikini body: Amy Jackson
- ‘Akshay fan’ Amy Jackson had to pinch herself when offered ‘Singh Is Bliing’
- ‘Singh is Bliing’ is a masaledaar film, says Akshay Kumar at trailer launch
Amy also says that she has a big list of stars with whom she wants to work with in the future.
“Can’t even think about that to be very honest. So many people on my wish list. But I am very fortunate that I have a film with Akshay and to be doing a film like this in Bollywood,” she said.
Released on October 2, “Singh Is Bliing” is directed by Prabhudheva and stars Akshay Kumar, Kay Kay Menon and Lara Dutta in key roles.