Sidharth Malhotra, who is currently busy with two upcoming films, ‘Brothers’ and ‘Kapoor & Sons’ received hundred of Friendship bands from fans on the special day.
The actor, who made his debut with ‘Student of the Year’, is one of the few young stars who has managed to gain a huge fan following at the very beginning of his film career.
- Sidharth Malhotra: I am very much enjoying all the perks that I get as a celebrity
- As Sidharth Malhotra turns 33, celebrities shower love on the Aiyaary actor
- Sidharth Malhotra pays tribute to Amitabh Bachchan at IFFI 2017, leaves the latter impressed
- Photo | Here’s proof to why Sidharth Malhotra and Jacqueline Fernandez should totally start dating
- Sidharth Malhotra bonds with students in Auckland: chats about acting, rugby, Shah Rukh Khan
- Sidharth Malhotra asks his team to indulge in digital activities
Most of his friendship wishes were from Sidharth’s female fans. These along with had written notes were sent to the actor’s house.The ‘Ek Villain’ actor was deeply touched by this gesture as he feels that the love his fans shower on him is a motivating factor which further pushes him to expand his horizons.
“Sidharth woke up to hundreds of Friendship Bands on Sunday, leaving him pleasantly surprised,” confirms a spokesperson.