Actress Shruti Haasan has launched her own production house Isidro that will focus on short films, digital films, musical and multimedia based modern content.
The 29-year-old, who has starred across various films in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share the news about her production house.
“Proud to say my dream is coming true ISIDRO,” tweeted the daughter of veteran actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika.
- The Mosquito Philosophy producer Shruti Haasan: Want to present interesting, edgy and different kinds of content
- Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2 gets a release date
- Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: More than just a pretty face
- Would love to collaborate with Shruti: Akshara Haasan
- What reminds Shruti Haasan to excel in her field?
- Shruti Haasan to have six releases in 2015
Shruti’s upcoming films include “Welcome Back”, “Rocky Handsome” and “Yaara” in Bollywood and films opposite Suriya, Vijay, Ajith and Mahesh Babu across Tamil and Telugu cinema. She will also be seen opposite Ajay Devgn in Milan Luthria’s “Baadshaho”.