Actress Shraddha Kapoor has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Dulux Paints. Actor Farhan Akhtar already promotes the brand’s interior and exterior products.
Excited with the tie-up, the “ABCD 2” actress believes that home decoration is a significant medium of expressing one’s individual style.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and more: Best airport looks of the week (June 17 – June 23)
- Shakti Kapoor on Shraddha’s marriage plans: She will marry a man of her own choice
- After riding bike for Ek Villan, Shraddha Kapoor is learning voice modulation for Rock On 2
- All my films watched by dad Shakti Kapoor in Delhi are a hit: Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor ‘lucky’ to be in ‘Rock On!!’ sequel
- Shraddha Kapoor to star in ‘Rock On 2’
“Home decoration is a significant medium of expressing one’s individual style and Dulux helps consumers in finding that style along with great performance,” Shraddha said in a statement.
Rajiv Rajgopal, director of the brand AkzoNobel India- parent companty of Dulux paints – also feels that Shraddha is a perfect fit for the brand.
“India with a large and young population has a great demographic advantage. The average age of the 1.25 billion strong Indian population will be 29 years in 2020. Shraddha Kapoor is a perfect fit as the brand ambassador to connect with this set of next gen consumers,” he added.