Shraddha Kapoor has been busy for the past six months with back-to-back shoots, hence missing out time with her family and friends.
The actress’ friends in fact gave her an ultimatum and so, Shraddha has taken some time out from her ‘Rock On 2’ shoot in Shillong. She returned to Mumbai recently to attend a get together that her friends organised for her.
A source close to Shraddha says, “Her friends have asked her to keep three hours aside for them on one of the coming days, as she has not been able to meet them since a long time.”
- Inside Padmini Kohlapure’s birthday bash
- Shraddha Kapoor’s first look from Saina Nehwal biopic is out
- Shraddha Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor has got a side which is completely bonkers
- Alia Bhatt, Shraddha Kapoor, Malaika Arora: Who wore this Zimmermann dress better?
- Stree promotions: Surprisingly, Shraddha Kapoor’s fashion game isn’t really strong
- ‘Stree’ promotions: Shraddha Kapoor gives boho vibes in this blue skirt and crop top
Shraddha will soon take off for Bangkok, where she will start shooting for her next big project, opposite Tiger Shroff.
“Shraddha has been really busy since the past few months, and her schedule will continue to be like this. So, her childhood friends want to catch up with her before she leaves the city again. They will come over to her house for lunch one of these days,” says another source.
Shraddha on her part, confirmed the same saying, “The day I landed in Mumbai from Shillong, I got a call from one of my friends informing me about the plan. They had already spoken to my parents and my team, and had figured everything out. It has been long pending. I am really looking forward to this little reunion. There is a lot to catch up on.”