Actor Shahid Kapoor has finished filming his upcoming thriller “Udta Punjab”, which he considers as one of the challenging roles of his career.
The 34-year-old actor is sporting a high-bun and coloured streaks in the film.
“It’s a wrap on UDTA PUNJAB. Can’t believe it. This ones straight from the heart guys. Real honest fearless. Wait for it,” Shahid wrote posted on Twitter.
It’s a wrap on UDTA PUNJAB . Can’t believe it . This ones straight from the heart guys . Real honest fearless . Wait for it .
Directed by Abhishek Chaubey of “Dedh Ishqiya” fame, the film narrates the story of substance abuse in the Indian state of Punjab through four different stories.
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu actor Shahid Kapoor: Making socially relevant films is of utmost importance
- Shahid Kapoor got himself a ‘caffeine high’ for Udta Punjab role
- Revealed: Shahid Kapoor sports long tresses for ‘Udta Punjab’
- Revealed: Shahid Kapoor’s look in ‘Udta Punjab’
- Shahid Kapoor went through 15 looks for ‘Udta Punjab’
- Shahid Kapoor asks for love and wishes as ‘Udta Punjab’ takes off